[mythtv] Will USB video capture cards work with MythTV?

Henk Poley mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:37:40 +0100

> Van: Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org>
>
> On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 10:43:22PM +0100, Henk Poley wrote:
>
> > Maybe nice to put a tar.gz of the offending /Documentation/Video4Linux/
dir
> > at the homepage? There are quite a few people I think who are running
> > Windows, or at least not all the time (at work, or somewhere).
>
> This stuff is widely available from a number of sources; there wouldn't
be
> much point in trying to maintain an up to date copy just for mythtv's
> website.

Just put up a link to those sources then...

I'd like to say that google'ing with "(video4linux OR v4l) supported
hardware" didn't bring me to the right place. After reading most of the
found results, finaly the "VCR-Howto" pointed me at the kernel sources in
/Documentation/Video4Linux/. Adding this to the google query and the string
"2.4" finaly ditched up some (recent) results.

Thank you.

	Henk Poley <><