[mythtv] no video

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 18:41:06 -0800

I am about ready to throw my hands up in the air. After screwing mythtv up
when trying to get 2 tv cards working with it, this weekend I did a clean
install of mdk8.2 and mythtv 7.0:

1) As before I get sound but no video, basically I have no idea where to go
with this next. Xawtv works fine. Suggestions?

2) Due to the fact that using canada-cable results in channels being skewed
by 1 (if I set a recording for channel 45, it actually records the contents
of 44), I have to use us-cable, however this requires (under xawtv) that I
add a tuning factor of -7 for all the channels, how do I do this under
mythtv? Is this even currently possible.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting