[mythtv-commits] [MythTV/mythtv] cbb5fd: Dialogbox at exit of mythtv-setup for configuratio...
noreply at github.com
Fri Aug 6 15:14:31 UTC 2021
Author: Klaas de Waal <klaas at kldo.nl>
Date: 2021-08-06 (Fri, 06 Aug 2021)
Dialogbox at exit of mythtv-setup for configuration problems
When mythtv-setup exits there is a check done on the configuration.
If one or more problems are found then a dialog box is shown with all
the problems and confirmation is asked before exiting.
This dialog has the following limitations:
- Only a limited number of problems do fit in the message area of the
dialog box; the actual number that can be shown depends on the theme.
- With too many problems, the last visible problem pushes the confirmation
question out of the message area. This makes the dialog confusing.
This has been changed in the following manner:
- Change the dialog box from a MythPopupBox to a MythDialogBox; this box is
considerably bigger and in MythCenter-wide and at least a number of other
themes it is now big enough to show four problems plus the confirmation question.
- Limit the number of problems shown to four and give an indication when there are
more problems. This leaves always room for the confirmation question.
- Add the title "Configuration Problems" to the dialog box. This title is shown
in MythCenter-wide but not in all themes.
More information about the mythtv-commits