[mythtv-users] Arclight theme for 31-fixes?

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Fri May 14 15:26:37 UTC 2021

On 13/05/2021 22:47, Steve Greene wrote:
> Hello,
> I just updated my system to 31-fixes, including a new frontend in the
> living room. I notice that the Arclight theme seems to have dropped off
> the map from the themes downloader. Is there anyway to find that theme
> and install it manually?

You can pull all the theme packages from
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/

This is ultimately where the frontend will actually pull
them from using the built in downloader.

Latest i can find for Arclight is for v29,
so no idea if any bits are broken on v31 or not.

Please report back on what works / doesn't work.

If it works well enough we can branch it in the
repo and it'll be auto packaged again. Equally if
it needs fixes, and you are able to do them, we can
put them in as well.

Regards
Stuart