[mythtv-users] Stupid Fire Stick Match Frame Rate feature

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Mar 30 10:53:36 UTC 2021

On 27/03/2021 19:55, Peter Bennett wrote:

> Another option may be to use a splitter to pass the
> hdmi to the tv and the audio system.

That did it. With the Firestick connected to my TV via an audio
extractor, rather via my AV received, the match-original-frame-rate
feature works perfectly, without any of the fiddling around that was
previously required each time I turned everything on. Also the AV
received is reporting that it is receiving dolby digital and I can
hear the surround sound effects.

Thanks for that great suggestion. I've been struggling with this problem
for what may be years now. It's great to have it fixed at last.

Now, all I need is for Netflix to take supplying a video service
seriously and fix their app. :-)