[mythtv-users] Snip! Snip! Cutting the cable.

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 15:38:18 UTC 2021

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 3:09 PM Stephen Baker
<stephen at wildwood.baker.org> wrote:

> I just cut the cable. I am now using OTA and streaming. Is there an easy way to inform the scheduler that a source is no longer valid and should not be used in the scheduling. I don't want to go through each channel and mark it invisible.

If you were using a dedicated videosource
for your cable, deleting the videosource
should do it (and deleting the capturecard
(aka tuner) that was being used for your
cable for cleanliness).

Depending on your source of EPG you may
also want to go clean up any subscription
you might have.