[mythtv-users] Tvmaze Metadata Grabber Issue

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 1 16:25:13 UTC 2021

I recently upgraded to use the new tmdb3tv.py and tvmaze.py television
metadata grabbers.  Thanks to those that helped me with my older 0.28
version.

The metadata grabbed for the show, "The Equalizer", was showing the
poster for the older series (1985 - 1989), so I thought tvmaze.py
grabbed to wrong series.  I went to the metadata editor to correct this
and discovered that the correct inetref, season number, and episode
number were being used, just that it grabbed to wrong poster.

Is this an issue with the tvmaze site or a bug in the tvmaze grabber
scripts?

Jay