[mythtv-users] The future of MythTV

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Thu Jun 10 09:39:14 UTC 2021

On 06/06/2021 00:00, rkulagow at gmail.com wrote:
> [I work for Schedules Direct]
>
>>> Metadata is dreadful in Oz (WA), it has all been bastardised and 1/2 of it chopped off
>>> Mythtv for us still does what it has always done and does it well.
>> My bitch about metadata may be related. I too am in WA. Who is screwing up the data? Methought the meta data was global, but I’m certainly struggling
> Schedules Direct has data for Australia, and personally I think our metadata is pretty good.
I didn't mean SD! OTA is appaling...

I used to be with SD when living in the UK, but Oz did not exist, I
still can't see it as an option when I look at
https://www.schedulesdirect.org/regions

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\