[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - two program feeds

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:44:29 UTC 2021

I figured it out. My .mythtv folder had two .xmltv files generated during
configuration: FIOS and broadcast. Each had both lineups listed.  I edited
them to remove the out of place lineups: the FIOS lineup in
broadcast.xmltv, and vice versa. Then I removed the channels and re-added
them.

My next problem is integrating a Harmony 650 remote with FLIRC. I think I
have the wrong Harmony profile selected as key buttons don't work: "OK" and
"Back". Any thoughts?

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.