[mythtv-users] Can't seem to delete channels

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:37:47 UTC 2021

Since relatively recently MythTV will hang on to deleted channels as long
as long as there are any recordings made from them.

They should be marked as 'deleted' in the database.

In my experience MythWeb has not been updated to work with this continues
to display them and shows strange behaviour if the same channel appears on
a different source.