[mythtv-users] Storage groups for video library

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Wed Jul 7 01:59:33 UTC 2021

On 03/07/2021 09:12, Ryan Patterson wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 7:56 AM stinga <stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
> <mailto:stinga%2Bmythtv at wolf-rock.com>> wrote:
>
>     Whatever library view I use it seems to flatten out all the sub
>     directories, if I have:
>     /sg/tv1/show_season_1/s01e01
>     /sg/tv1/show_season_1/s01e02
>     I have to scroll through all the single files. It does not respect
>     folders, so not very useful.
>

> Sounds like you have the 'Hide Directory Structure' option enabled.
> Disable that and I think you will be good to go.
>
> Instructions:
> * In mythvideo pull up the menu.
> * Select 'Change View'.
> * Select 'Show Directory Structure'.

Thanks, I already have that and don't get the dir. structure :-(
Maybe my config is incorrect somewhere?

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\