[mythtv-users] master: DVB-T segfaults in mythtv-setup and mythbackend

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:41:01 UTC 2021

On 31/01/2021 12:30, John Pilkington wrote:
> Hi:  I now have current master 823e708 built and installed under el7;
> thanks to Gary for his taglib bump.

I have revised this.  My earlier post wasn't quite right. Apologies.

> But it has a DVB-segfault problem which also affected  a ubuntu 18.04 ppa box
> on Thursday before that box got reconfigured (rather more drastically
> than I had intended) for other duties.
>
> The F32 box at ccec025 seems normal unless in Live TV mode, when it fails to lock.

That failure to lock might have been because the signal cable to one of
the two tuners had been disconnected during the ubuntu manoeuvres and
not replaced.  I'll check tomorrow.  Both tuners are recording now.

> I have tried retuning the el7 box but that segfaults before the end of
> an 'all transports' scan.
Now reverted to last week's build.