[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Rock Pi X

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Mon Jan 18 05:53:17 UTC 2021

> On 17 Jan 2021, at 10:42 pm, Calvin Dodge <caldodge at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In my experience it's both broadcasters and cable. Checking over recordings, I can see significant reductions in sizes over time for both sources.
>
> Calvin
>
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 11:56 PM Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

Calvin

my perception that SD and HD are similar is what is broadcast not mythtv.
Likewise that I can't get really smooth motion is broadcast not mythtv.
Your dance clip was beautiful and beautifully smooth.
Better get used to the bars kid (Back to the Future)
Thanks
James
My samsung tv displays crap video as smooth. They *have* to be interpolating. I must find out WHAT they are doing on a small CPU.