[mythtv-users] MythTV Light on RPi 3b

Martin Bene Martin.Bene at icomedias.com
Sat Jan 16 15:56:21 UTC 2021

Hi Jeff,

Actually - I didn't.

I had a saved database from version 0.27, restored that and updated to 30.

That being said: the schema version is stored in the settings table with hostname null and value='DBSchemaVer'; version 30 has '1350' in the data column.

Version  31 has DB Schema version 1361; to roll back the database schema you'd have to look at https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/blob/master/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp and undo the updates between 1350 and 1361; unfortunately, those are not just trivial changes, especially the changes to videodisplayprofile 1357 and 1360 are not something I'd know how to undo; so: I don't thing rolling back top 30 is feasible.

Bye, Martin
no.disclaimer