[mythtv-users] MythTV Light on RPi 3b

Jeff jffry at posteo.net
Sat Jan 2 08:45:52 UTC 2021

Thanks for the suggestions.

On 02/01/2021 07:11, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> Is the correct keymap configured in /etc/vconsole.conf ?

> My RPi's don't have this file but my Debian laptop does. It is
> apparently a systemd method of setting the keymapping. See
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Linux_console/Keyboard_configuration#Persistent_configuration

My RPis don't have that file, either.

> That same page also suggests you can use: loadkeys <keymap>
> If /etc/vconsole.conf is present and correct, then you could try
> running loadkeys in rc.local - it is possible that you have an ordering
> issue in systemd...

The manpage for loadkeys says the keymaps are in /usr/share/keymaps

I assume that I should pick one from /usr/share/keymaps/i386

I can't find a keymap for a German keyboard there.

However, before I change anything - the keyboard in the console *is*
correctly German. It is only the mapping in mythfrontend that is US.

Any other ideas?

Regards

Jeff