[mythtv-users] mythtv delays recording even though there are tuners available

Scott Simpson simpson100 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:09:27 UTC 2021

mythbackend 2:32.0~master.202102251818.116a715435~ubuntu20.04.1 amd64

I have an HDHomeRun Prime with 3 tuners. On Sunday night, I have one program
being recorded at 7:30PM and another scheduled at 8PM that is delayed until
later. Nothing else is being recorded. Why would it delay the 8PM recording
when there is a tuner available? I do have that program set to a very low
priority (-6). It says "This showing will not be recorded because this
episode will be recorded at a later time instead" even though there are no
conflicts.