[mythtv-users] mac build

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:18:52 UTC 2021

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 11:42 AM John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:

> MythFrontend-31-intel-10.15.7-v31-7763a3363d-with-plugins.dmg
>>

> Thanks - I'll do an extended check with otool on that app when I get some
> time (possibly the end of the week).  Out of curiosity, did you try the
> 10.13 build on your Catalina machine?  If it works, that may help me track
> down the issue in the Catalina build environment.

Well I found the issue - it looks like on the Catalina and High Sierra
builds (but strangely not Big Sur...) QT is not deploying libjpeg
correctly.  My guess is that I may have a macports libjpeg issue when not
compiling qt locally.

QtWebKit:

::snipped output::

/opt/local/lib/libjpeg.9.dylib (compatibility version 14.0.0, current
version 14.0.0)

        ::snipped output::

Now to figure out why macdeployqt is not copying over libjpeg.9.dylib...