[mythtv-users] mac build

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun Feb 7 13:38:00 UTC 2021

> On 7 Feb 2021, at 8:59 pm, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Another possibility is that you're compiling with a case-sensitive filesystem.  I found the case-sensitive filesystem to be troublesome and moved my build systems to case-insensitive systems (which is what Apple recommends for developers and regular users).

John I recall your issues, but I did then and am now using a case sensitive fs,

I'll do the install now, and build in a case insensitive VM.

All macports are gone, reinstalled Mythfrontend with the version I got from SourceForge, even though I know better

[plasma] /Users/jam [546]% ls /opt
[plasma] /Users/jam [547]% /Applications/Mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend
dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libjpeg.9.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Mythfrontend.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKit
  Reason: image not found
/Applications/Mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend: line 15:  1222 Abort trap: 6           ./mythfrontend.real $@

james