[mythtv-users] Warning OpenGL not available?

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 11:07:02 UTC 2021

I occasionally watch Mythtv with mythfrontend on my dual monitor PC on
one screen while doing something else.  This morning I tried launching
mythfrontend and as it started the upper right had a temporary message
saying: "Warning: OpenGL not available"

I basically could not play anything. I have been on the 4/19/2021
version 31 on frontend and backend for several days with no issues. I
could use VLC and copy the ASX link from mythweb for a recording and it
played fine.

So I finally rebooted and it fixed itself. Not sure what happened, but
watch out.

Jim A