[mythtv-users] tvmaze -t causing failure in mythmetadatalookup

Roland Ernst rcrernst at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:26:56 UTC 2021

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 5:28 PM Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > In my case, tvmaze.py -t fails as it says "Failed to import PyTVmaze
> > library. This should have been included with the python MythTV
> > bindings."  Then the job exits.

This can be related to the bug #347 at
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/issues/347

Open a terminal, and enter the following commands:

> python3
> Python 3.8.5 (default, Jan 27 2021, 15:41:15)
> [GCC 9.3.0] on linux

This should give you a python traceback if one of these modules can't be
found.
Try to install the missing module

I suspect, that the package 'python3-dateutil' is missing, according to
issue #347.