[mythtv-users] leanfront problem with UK recording (fixed?)

jksjdevelop jksjdevelop at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:36:25 UTC 2020

leanfront-v0-201-g01a9a62

The latest Firestick 4k firmware version 6.2.7.3 seems to have fixed the
issue with UK 1080i recordings

https://github.com/amzn/exoplayer-amazon-port/issues/94#issuecomment-675488742

I would recommend everybody affected retests.

Playback seems flawless with Freesat DVB-S2.

The only remaining issue that I have with leanfrontend is that the
Master Backend Override Flag is not honoured but this only effects slave
recordings stored on the masters file system, so is fairly esoteric.

Strangely enough the normal Frontend doesn,t work at all use mediacodec
after this update. I will start a separate thread on MythTV Official
Community Forum