[mythtv-users] Mythtv on MacOS - OSD now fixed for high resolution/retina screens

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:25:00 UTC 2020

The mythfrontend fix for the OSD and LiveTV playback on retina / high
resolution screens on macOS was posted to github last night.  I've now
posted updated v31 builds to sourceforge (
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtvformacosx).  Updated master/v32
builds are compiling currently and will be posted later in the day.

@James - this is the patch you've been waiting for

A BIG BIG thank you to Mark K for putting in all of the effort to get this
working properly.

For v31 builds going forward, I'm probably going to slow down my cadence of
updated version uploads unless I see an update that warrants a recompile.

Regards,
John