[mythtv-users] Display weirdness

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:25:26 UTC 2020

On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 09:00, Stephen Worthington
<stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:
> I have just been fighting a slightly different
> version of this problem where I do not want any interlaced modes used
> as when there is onscreen GUI overlaying video output, the GUI part of
> the display gets distorted by the interlacing.

This shouldn't happen. The display code filters out any modes that are
interlaced and should ignore them.

Can you post the output from 'mythfrontend -v playback
--loglevel=debug'. That should show (at startup) what modes are
available and what are being ignored.

Regards
Mark