[mythtv-users] mythfrontend on a 2 monitor Ubuntu PC

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:42:20 UTC 2020

I just added a second monitor to our main desktop Ubuntu PC. Obviously
great for office work, but sometimes it would be convenient to have
mythfrontend on one screen and still have something important like
solitaire :-) on the other.  However when I launch mythfrontend it
starts up on monitor with the dock bar so I can't launch other programs
once I've start watching mythfrontend.

Short of making mythfrontend windowed, is there a way of launching
mythfrontend to display #2?

Jim A