[mythtv-users] Identifying conflicts

David Engel david at istwok.net
Mon Oct 12 20:57:28 UTC 2020

On Fri, Oct 09, 2020 at 07:15:02PM -0700, DryHeat122 wrote:
> I have a show that didn't record as it should have last night due to an
> conflict.  Looking at manage recording rules > [the show] > schedule info >
> upcoming recordings I see it will happen next week too.  If I enter that
> item it just says there is a higher priority rule.  Is there a way to find
> out what the actual conflicting recording rule is?

There was an, apparently longstanding, bug which prevented the showing
of potentially, conflicting programs.  I just fixed it in master and
fixes/31.  When you get the fix, go to the Upcoming Recordings screen
and press ENTER on the conflicting program.  It will list up to 4,
potentially, conflicting programs.

David
--
David Engel