[mythtv-users] Metadata is generic in v31

Roland Ernst rcrernst at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:31:42 UTC 2020

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 5:46 PM Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net> wrote:

> I was wrong on both accounts, but I have a partial fix now. This pull
> request restores the thumbnail and artwork download from ttvdb when
> manually searching from the Info menu:
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/235
>

> I have pushed this pull request and the issue
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/issues/248
now on master.
This should fix the regression warpme raised, too.
( https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13518 )

If you are able to test on the current master, early feedback is welcome.

Additional notes: In automatic mode, I've added an experimental setting,
which is worth to dry : "EXPERIMENTAL_METADATA_GRAB"
Just export this setting and run "Update all details" in mythfronend.

Thanks to everyone supporting this issue.

Roland