[mythtv-users] Customizing recording info

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 03:28:24 UTC 2020

I am using the MythCenter theme, which I like except I want the brief
program info in the recordings listing  to include original air date.  This
is available in the detailed info (displayed with the "i" key), but I want
it shown in the basic listing.

Is it feasible to customize this?  I saw the wiki page about customizing
themes but it applied to menus, not this granular of a change.  If it is
feasible can anyone point me in the right direction?