[mythtv-users] HDHR failing

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 00:23:49 UTC 2020

It's kind of bizarre.  It was working fine with Myth, then stopped
working.  This happened right after my cable modem required a restart.  I
do have a firewall but it allows anything from the subnet.  The HDHR is on
the same subnet.  I can ping it from the Myth box.  I don't think it's the
power supply because I can access it from other devices, my Windows box, my
Roku, another "smart" TV.