[mythtv-users] HDHR failing

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Fri Nov 13 02:38:09 UTC 2020

On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:16:00 -0700, you wrote:

>My HDHR suddenly stopped working on Myth. It is not the startup race
>condition problem, because I have applied Stephen's fix and restarting the
>backend doesn't help.  Setup does not show an IP address for the HDHR as it
>should according to the screenshot in the wiki.  The HDHR works on other
>devices.  How to troubleshoot?

How is the HDHR connected to your network?  Is it on the same subnet
as the MythTV box and the other devices that still work with it?  Is
it pingable from the MythTV box?  Does the hdhomerun_config utility
not see it - is that what you mean by "setup"?  Does the MythTV box
have a network connection still?