[mythtv-users] How To Configure Channel Priorities

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Tue May 26 22:55:46 UTC 2020

I am using MythTV 0.28.  I would like to change the recording priority
for one of my channels.

For example, I have two different channels with the same call sign, and
I would like to raise the priority on one of them to prefer using it
instead of the other channel.

I looked at the wiki
(https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Scheduling_Recordings), but when I go to
the Recording Priorities->Channel Priorities configuration, it does not
show the associated channel numbers, only the call sign.  I cannot tell
one channel from another.

Is there some mysql query that I can use to manually configure this?

Jay