[mythtv-users] Leanfront 0-138 Black Background?

Tim Pletcher pletchtd at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:55:31 UTC 2020

> >my

Is there any possibility this is being caused by a non-optimal color space
configuration leading to black lifting?

I like to refer to the explanation given here: (
https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_levels_and_color_space).

I don't use leanfront but I have found that if I don't ensure everything is
set up correctly with respect to Limited / Full and RGB / YcBcR444 for all
the components in the chain (MythFrontend --> Video Card --> Recevier / TV)
then I can end up with black that looks washed out to grey.