[mythtv-users] Mythweb v31.0 not showing channel guide data

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Tue May 19 09:07:31 UTC 2020

 ---- On Mon, 18 May 2020 16:33:12 +0100 Kevon <mythtv at reidsresidence.com> wrote ----
 > As of today, Mythweb is no longer showing channel guide data. The guide
 > shows correctly on Mythfrontend and via http://<mythbackend>:6544/. I
 > suspect Mythweb is doing some joins on my old sourceid. Does anyone know
 > the query Mythweb uses to populate the channel guide? That would help
 > finding the invalid references in the DB.

https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/commits/master shows no changes since 3rd March. what i have found is mythweb needs upnp to be running on the BE for it to get certain data (although i think this is just for the Backend Status tab).... dont run 'mythfrontend --noupnp' or whatever the switch is. Not quite sure what port it uses, but the upnp 1900/udp doesnt seem to be required as available to the BE (i have port 1900 for plex/emby/jellyfin usage and the mythBE is started afterwards).

all i can say is mythweb works fine for me!
tbh, it's probably about time i dropped mythweb. looks like the :6544 api version is working enough for me to move to it for recording management, even if it's not quite as pretty as mythweb...