[mythtv-users] mythtv frontend v31 on OSX High-Sierra 10.13.6

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sat May 16 15:42:09 UTC 2020

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 11:27 AM Dave Pearson (Lists) <
lists at the-pearsons.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes, I discovered that it only works for my 720p h264 recordings,
> everything else, so far reverts to 1/4 size. I’ll have to play around a bit
> more.
>
> Dave

To be clear, this is after you do the get info ->  "Open in Low Resolution"
trick?

It worked on my install with all videos that I've tried.

...If I can't figure out the magic Info.plist entries, I'll push out an
updated app.  Been tearing my hair out on this one for a while (...the app
seems to like to reset the setting when copying into or out of the .dmg...).