John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:32:24 UTC 2020

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 8:20 PM John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's the forum post with modified "script" to use ansible.  I just
>> verified this works on a clean Catalina (10.4.1) Install with Xcode 11.4.1
>>

> ...it helps to paste in the link...
>
> https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3800

Ok, looking at your config file, the two things that jump out are you are
using an older version of qt :

Qt installed version 5.14.1

try running "sudo port selfupdate && sudo port upgrade outdated" to see if
that updates qt for you.

I'd also be curious what your configure looks like if you use the new
ansible based "script". I believe ansible should give us more consistent
results at configure.

BTW, I usually don't run the script outwrite, but instead copy and paste
commands into the terminal.