[mythtv-users] MAC

Dave Pearson (Lists) lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Tue May 12 11:09:48 UTC 2020

-----Original message-----
From: John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday 12th May 2020 10:33
To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MAC

I managed to find some settings that worked on my MacBook Pro, so very pleased with that.

Unfortunately this new frontend won't work on High Sierra on my (very) old iMac:

dyld: Symbol not found: _NSAppearanceNameDarkAqua

  Referenced from: /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (which was built for Mac OS X 10.15)

  Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

 in /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore

Abort trap: 6

Dave, try this file.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zrtbx9liz5tjes/mythfrontend-31-appkit.dmg?dl=0

I bundled my version of AppKit with this dmg.

Sadly this version with your AppKit doesn't work, I get this error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSVG.framework/Versions/A/CoreSVG

  Referenced from: /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

  Reason: image not found

Abort trap: 6

Regards,

Dave.