[mythtv-users] MAC

Blue jam at tigger.ws
Mon May 11 03:12:12 UTC 2020

> On 11 May 2020, at 10:55 am, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:
>
> I just posted those links yesterday after I finally got a successful build
> with no segfaults.
>
> Has anyone used the app (besides me...) and can confirm it's actually
> working?  It "should" work with older versions of MacOS, I think down to
> 10.10 is what was stated in the compile logs.

John first thanks very much for all your work.

I built, on catelina using your latest build script. (yes it a PIA to keep having to say [y])
I get exactly the same error as my high sierra system, namely missing ff_codec_id_string. It is not trivial to skip as it occurs in many places.

I tried your dmg but get a pitch dark screen, not even the option of setup

James