[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 4 FrontEnd Remote Control Issues

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Sun May 10 18:59:26 UTC 2020

Hi Jens!

> maybe your HDMI cable does not support CEC - I just found out that a HDMI
> 1.3 High Speed Cable is needed/recommended.
>
> Some years ago I used the Kodi CEC feature on our Samsung TV (Raspberry Pi
> 2). This worked fine. I would be glad if this would work with MythTV too.

Thanks for your reply.  At this time appears the problem is more a
problem in one of the points Stephen Worthington pointed out.  I haven't
gotten to the stage of connecting the Raspberry Pi to the TV yet as
noted a problem in the test setup but will keep in mind for a potential
HDMI cable issue.

Appreciate the suggestion!

Barry