[mythtv-users] Nvida card choice for mythtv and gaming

Erik Merkle mythtv at emerkle.net
Fri May 8 13:30:36 UTC 2020

I would second the NVidia GT1030. I've had mine for a few years now and it
has worked well for me. It is the "lowest" card in the NVidia lineup that
supports NVidia's newer NVDEC api, and handles all the HEVC/H.265 content
I've been able to throw at it. Brand new, they are available for around
$85-100 US on Amazon.

-Erik