[mythtv-users] IR Blaster with Spectrum STB

mythtv mythtv at mdabbs.org
Tue May 5 21:45:55 UTC 2020

Is any using an IR blaster with the following equipment? I just got
Spectrum and cannot find a working solution to change channels.
I have 2 rs232 serial blasters that worked with uverse but for some
reason are not working well so I'm thinking about building a
multi-blaster from a raspberry pi. I can get lirc working but when I try
to record the codes from the remote, all I get is zeroes:

begin remote

  name  s4
  bits            0
  flags CONST_LENGTH
  eps             0
  aeps            0

  one             0     0
  zero            0     0
  gap          50000
  toggle_bit_mask 0x0
  frequency    38000

      begin codes
          BTN_1                    0x0
          BTN_2                    0x0
      end codes

end remote

The STBs are an Arris DCX3200 and DCX3220
The remotes are URC1160.

Please help, my Myth system is completely broken right now.