[mythtv-users] leanfront v0-123 pausing (now v0-132)

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat May 2 12:18:36 UTC 2020

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 5:50 PM Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/1/20 3:15 PM, James Abernathy wrote:
>
> I wondering if the logging is the same as mythfrontend on Android.  I
> think part of the command must change.
> adb logcat mfe:D *:S | & tee android.log
>
> or use adb logcat | & tee android.log
> ??
> Jim A
>

> For application specific messages: (Note there are not many application
> log messages, the new messages I added today are dialogs on screen in case
> of failure)
> adb logcat lfe:D *:S | & tee android.log
>
> For full log
> use adb logcat | & tee android.log
>
> Best to do full log and then search for leanfront
>
> Peter
>
> I did 2 things different today. 1. I installed v0-133 and 2. I reset the
Shield TV device.
I started watching 30 minutes into a CBS 7am news broadcast and things went
as expected. Pressing select to check the timeline showed that the view
time was advancing and the end time was the same as when I started viewing,
as expected. The viewing and skipping commercials manually worked as
expected.

Only issue I saw was around 1 hour in I reached a time when viewing time
exceeded displayed end time and it entered a commercial so I hit the right
direction arrow to skip 1 minute of the commercial and it jumped backwards
20-30 seconds and then things went back to normal.

Certainly much improvement over yesterday's test.  I captured the full log
while all this was going on.  It's large do I put it on google drive. Link
below:

Jim A

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Henr1nGo5TFwPkQwnuRZ4hqCXTCY2TWv