[mythtv-users] mythfrontend timeline issue on v31

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:42:40 UTC 2020

I'm running v31 of mythfrontend (mythfrontend-20200323-arm64-v31.0.apk) on
a Shield TV and have recently noticed a problem with the timeline.
I start recording a news program and watch it 10 minutes behind real time.
When a commercial comes allow I skip forward.  At some point I've caught up
to real time. So I stopped watching and said save and exit.
I came back 45 minutes later and started watching. It didn't start where I
left off, but it was at the current time which was about 45 minutes from
when I stop watching and tried to save and exit.
So I exited and didn't save, then started watching the recording again from
the start.  I skipped ahead 10 minutes at a time until I got to where I
left off and started watching.

There are no issues with watching a completely finished recording, but it
seems to get confused on bookmarked currently recording programs.

Jim A