[mythtv-users] v31.0 Released

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:27:21 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 12:07 PM Stuart Auchterlonie <
stuarta at squashedfrog.net> wrote:

> On 23/03/2020 17:00, Richard Shaw wrote:
> > I'm working on building test packages for Fedora. When complete I'll try
> > to find a way to provide them for early adopters to test out.
> >

> We did cut fixes/31 at the start of Feb, which was primarily for
> early adopters to test out, so we could fix stuff before todays
> release.

Well we do that for every Fedora release too, but we always find more
issues once things are "released" so I err on the side of caution since
those problems become mine as the package maintainer.

One issue I'm having is Fedora only has python3-urllib3... From looking at
mythplugins/configure it looks like it tests for 1 and 2 only?

I may see if I can hack a port to urllib3 but it may be best just to
disable mythnetvision...

Thanks,
Richard