[mythtv-users] EPG stopped working on some channels

Alexander Puchmayr alexander.puchmayr at linznet.at
Sun Mar 8 09:42:27 UTC 2020

Hi there,

Last week suddenly some of my channels have stopped working with EPG, they
don't record anything anymore and the program list is empty. I've no idea why,
because I did't change a thing (really, I did't even login to the box running
the mythtv server), and the "real" TV set using the same cable TV signal still
shows EPG on the affected channels.

What logs do I have to turn on to get useful information without getting
several GB of logs per day?

NB: Teletext/Subtitles also stopped working on these channels.

Best regards
	Alex