[mythtv-users] frontend address

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Fri Jun 12 18:34:56 UTC 2020

I assume the DHCP server is your wireless router?  You can probably
configure it to be a name server and/or assign address reservations
which simulates a static IP by issuing the same IP to a host every time
(uses the MAC address of the host).  If you can make it a name server
you can use the hostname.  If you use reservations you can use the IP.
Maybe read the router's manual?

Dave D.