[mythtv-users] mythweb program lists missing data on some channels

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 01:07:34 UTC 2020


On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 2:35 PM Jim Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:

>
> On 7/28/20 5:59 AM, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> > On 28/07/2020 09:49, Jim Abernathy wrote:
> >> On 7/28/20 12:45 AM, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> >>> On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 22:59:28 -0400, you wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> On 7/27/20 10:05 PM, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> >>>>> On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:32:47 -0400, you wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 6:27 PM James Abernathy
> >>>>>> <jfabernathy at gmail.com>
> >>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 5:54 PM Mark Perkins
> >>>>>>> <perkins1724 at hotmail.com>
> >>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> ------------------------------
> >>>>>>>> *From:* James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com>
> >>>>>>>> *Sent:* Tuesday, 28 July 2020 6:30 am
> >>>>>>>> *To:* Discussion about MythTV
> >>>>>>>> *Subject:* [mythtv-users] mythweb program lists missing data on
> some
> >>>>>>>> channels
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> I have the latest mythtv v31 update and I looked at mythweb to
> check
> >>>>>>>> something and noticed quite a few stations with No Data in the
> >>>>>>>> guide.  I
> >>>>>>>> fired up mythfrontend and there was no problem there. The
> >>>>>>>> stations all have
> >>>>>>>> data.
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> I tried on another computer and got the same results.
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Jim A
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Out of curiosity does the newer webfrontend show the missing data
> >>>>>>>> or not?
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Sorry, I have no idea what the newer webfrontend is?  Is it a
> >>>>>>>> part of v31?
> >>>>>>> JIm A
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>> My bad, I found webfrontend.  http://192.168.0.250:6544/
> >>>>>> <http://192.168.0.250:6544/#>  got it for me.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> The guide is fine there. So the only issue is with mythweb
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Jim A
> >>>>> That suggests a PHP problem.  Have a look for error messages in the
> >>>>> Apache log files in /var/log/apache2 and maybe also syslog.  It is
> not
> >>>>> unlikely that you will have to configure a larger RAM buffer or
> >>>>> something like that.
> >>>> Here's the error.log:
> >>>>
> >>>> [Mon Jul 27 14:09:37.615173 2020] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 2294]
> >>>> AH00169: caught SIGTERM, shutting down
> >>>> [Mon Jul 27 14:11:12.948604 2020] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 2254]
> >>>> AH00163: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) configured -- resuming normal
> operations
> >>>> [Mon Jul 27 14:11:12.989288 2020] [core:notice] [pid 2254] AH00094:
> >>>> Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'
> >>>> [Mon Jul 27 14:36:00.416729 2020] [php7:error] [pid 2499] [client
> >>>> 192.168.0.26:48586] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864
> >>>> bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16384 bytes) in
> >>>> /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/classes/Database/Query/mysqlicompat.php on
> >>>> line 68, referer: http://192.168.0.250/mythweb/tv/list
> >>>> [Mon Jul 27 14:36:00.418363 2020] [php7:warn] [pid 2499] [client
> >>>> 192.168.0.26:48586] PHP Warning:  Unknown: Cannot call session save
> >>>> handler in a recursive manner in Unknown on line 0, referer:
> >>>> http://192.168.0.250/mythweb/tv/list
> >>>>
> >>>> Jim A
> >>> I got the same sort of error caused by too many recordings.  I fixed
> >>> it by creating this file:
> >>>
> >>> root at mypvr:/etc/php/7.2/apache2/conf.d# cat 21-mythweb-jsw.ini
> >>> memory_limit = 256M
> >> I created that file and rebooted. No change; still errors and missing
> >> data in the Program listings. It's strange. It's missing data for
> >> channels 4.1, 4.3, 4.4. 5.1, 5.2, 11.1, 17.1, but had data for 4.2, 5.3,
> >> 11.2, 11.3, etc.
> >>
> >> Also I only have about 39 channels of data from SchedulesDirect provided
> >> by tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite. Also I don't have a lot of current
> >> recordings, and compared to a lot of you guys, I don't have a very large
> >> database. It's currently on 10.2 MB as measured by the size of the
> >> overnight backup file.
> >>
> >> Jim A
> >>
> > I had something similar after i last rescanned my channels.
> > I however had no error messages at all, so no idea why mine did it.
> > It eventually cleared up after a week or 2. I still have no idea
> > why it happened. :(
> >
> > Regards
> > Stuart
>
> For a comparison I just check on my V31 mythtv-backend running on a
> Raspberry Pi . It only has one recording and the same number of channels
> with it's EPG populated by tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite.
>
> It has no issue on displaying the EPG.
>
> Jim A
>
> I have just rebuilt my backend with Ubuntu 20.04 and v31 mythtv.  No
issues with mythweb, but only a handful of recordings so far. The EPG on
mythweb agrees with mythfrontend Program guide as expected.

Jim A
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20200730/6d8d8767/attachment.htm>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list