[mythtv-users] Help, I've screwed up mythfrontend and Leanfront on my FireTV

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:57:09 UTC 2020

On 7/30/20 10:01 AM, James Abernathy wrote:
> I'm running v0-172 64bit on the Shield TV and 32 bit on FireTV.
>
> I can't imagine that there was a program name with the same title as
> the recording that is playing.

//I have release a new leanfront apk v0-173-gdd74f11 to address the
problem of live tv playing a random video. I hope that fixes it.

> I'm sure you'll find a logic problem that can be fixed.  My bigger
> concern now is the mythfrontend v0-79 32 bit on the FireTV 4K.  It was
> working perfectly until I rebuilt the backend.  I even uninstalled it
> and reinstalled it but no change. But still got the  "Video Frame
> Buffering Failed Too Many Times" error. I don't remember any backend
> settings that are needed to support mythfrontend on Android different
> from a PC mythfrontend or even on Shield TV 64 bit

I would check if the Live TV program was recorded.

Also you may need to increase the timeout settings on the tuner
(mythtv-setup on the backend, Capture Cards, select your card, tuning
timeout). I have mine set at 8000.