[mythtv-users] Error downloading theme package from master backend

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Thu Jul 30 12:18:02 UTC 2020

all my frontends are having intermittent issues  downloading themes. maybe 95% failure rate. When it suceeds it does not appear to be getting the desired git commit (cached/old theme version?). When it suceeds and i then delete the theme on the FE to retry, it will fail.

What can i do to figure out whats going wrong?
i cant see much in the FE output using the '-v most' option hoping to see something about a service or hostname being unavailable, but nothing obvious. I'm at a bit of a loss figuring out how start figuring out where the issue is.

anyone able to help out?