[mythtv-users] XMLTV setup can't run mythtv-setup as user mythtv

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:24:56 UTC 2020


On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 8:02 AM Jim Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:

>
> On 7/27/20 10:44 AM, DryHeat122 wrote:
>
>
> On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 7:16 PM Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> I didn't do that and put everything in SchedulesDirect.DB. Truth be told,
>> if I can carve
>> out some time, I always meant to do it the way you did.
>>
>
> I don't get how you did that.  When I tried using the same DB name for the
> second grabber, it overwrote the DB rather than appending.  TBH that seems
> like a better solution to have just one DB, but I will try it like you
> suggested with different DB names if that's a solution.
>
>
>> tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite is written in Perl (I believe all of the
>> grabbers are.)
>>
>
> Good! I happen to a Perl maven.  Do you know where the source files are
> located?  locate tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite returns nothing.
>
> I found this on github https://github.com/azlm8t/tv_grab_az_sdjson_sqlite
>
> Readme  says it python and in /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin
>
> Jim A
>
I found the code.  It's in ~/build/xmltv/blib/script and it is indeed
Perl.  This is part of a big, complicated app with custom Perl modules that
would be hard to understand without taking some time.  That said, I didn't
see anything that looks like a switch that is un-noted in the wiki.  This
leads me to believe that I caused the problem by deleting the cable lineup
the second time I ran the configurator.  I am going to try again and will
post results.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20200727/384af987/attachment.htm>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list