[mythtv-users] XMLTV setup can't run mythtv-setup as user mythtv

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:44:13 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 7:16 PM Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't do that and put everything in SchedulesDirect.DB. Truth be told,
> if I can carve
> out some time, I always meant to do it the way you did.

I don't get how you did that.  When I tried using the same DB name for the
second grabber, it overwrote the DB rather than appending.  TBH that seems
like a better solution to have just one DB, but I will try it like you
suggested with different DB names if that's a solution.

> tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite is written in Perl (I believe all of the grabbers
> are.)

Good! I happen to a Perl maven.  Do you know where the source files are
located?  locate tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite returns nothing.