[mythtv-users] mythtv v31 slave backend help needed

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:00:15 UTC 2020

On 7/19/20 4:01 PM, Peter Bennett wrote:

> While you are about it, check if leanfront can play recordings from
> the slave backend. I did do some minimal testing of that. Also
> playback videos on the slave backend. I never tested that. I am not
> even sure if you can have videos on a slave backend.
>
> Let me know if there are any problems I should fix.
>
> Peter

Leanfront can play recordings from the slave backend. Just tested it.
Also I confirmed that those recordings were definitely only in the slave
backend's recording directory.

As to the videos, it will take some time for me to figure that out.  I
have to put some videos that don't exist anywhere else in a slave
Storage group -Videos.

I'll let you know if it works. May be a day or so.

Jim A